Tourist offices in Lisbon and Lisboa Card
Find out where to seek for information about tourism in Lisbon and how to get discounted entry for sightseeings.
For information about Lisbon go to the ASK ME information stations, the Turismo de Lisboa, located at strategic points of the city. These tourist offices will provide answers to your questions, whether about booking hotels, tours or purchase of tourist pass Lisboa Card.
Tourist offices in Lisbon
- Ask Me Rossio – is located next to the largest movement areas of Lisbon and has an extended service call. Here you can make hotel reservations and buy transport tickets, and among others get various tour cards.
- Ask Me Lisboa Story Centre – The new store is dedicated to the sale of circuits for tourists and is located next to the museum Lisbon Story Centre.
- Ask Me Terreiro do Paço – It is located on the west side of the most emblematic square of the capital.
- Ask Me Aeroporto – then when you reach the airport you can clarify all your doubts and get tourist passes immediately.
- Ask Me Estação de Santa Apolónia – It is located in one of the most important railway stations of Lisbon, where you can take the train to visit the city outskirts.
- Ask Me Regedor – this tourist office is directed towards younger people. Besides having an informative function and tourist dissemination, it is also a place of conviviality and exchange of experience.
- Ask Me Palácio Foz – is located in the tourist heart of the city and offers an wide range of services.
- Ask Me Belém – located in the area of the city that has more monuments per m2.
- Ask Me Parque das Nações – a site for tourist information in the most modern area of the city.
What is Lisboa Card and what is it used for?
The Lisboa Card is a tourist pass that allows you to save money on transport and tourist attractions. You can use this pass for a period of 24, 48 or 72 hours. The attractions that are not completely free, have a discount with this card. You can book the Lisboa Card on the Internet and then pick it up at the airport or a tourist office.
The Lisboa Card gives you free access to:
- Transport: metro, trams, buses, elevators, trains to Sintra and Cascais.
It provides you discounts on:
- Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Casa dos Bicos, Oceanário, Museu Calouste Gulbenkian, Museu do Oriente, Museu de Artes Decorativas, Museu Arpad Szenes – Vieira da Silva, Museu do Fado, Museu Militar, Museu da Marioneta, Convento do Carmo, Palácio da Pena, Palácio de Queluz, Palácio Nacional de Sintra, Quinta da Regaleira, Palácio de Monserrate, Castelo dos Mouros and Convento dos Capuchos.